5.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit 97-02 Wrangler TJ Off Road Pro 5 Stretch from Rock Krawler.
- Built for Taking Abuse
- 99 Inch Wheel Base (5 Inch Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 35 Inch Tires w/ OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 Inch Tires w/ Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 38 Inch/40 Inch Tires w/ High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
(1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
(1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket
(1) Drop pitman arm
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
(2) Rear upper shock mounts
includes hardware and detailed instructions.
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc’s). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60’s and Solid 60’s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
3. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
4. Rubicon Edition TJ’s require a new rear driveshaft.
5. 2003 TJ’s equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
6. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
7. Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
8. Requires the use of a fuel cell mounted in the bed of the vehicle or a Genright Comp tank under the body.