5.5 Inch Rock Runner Lift Kit W/Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks Stg 2 97-02 Wrangler TJ from Rock Krawler.
- Built for Taking Abuse
- 99 Inch Wheel Base (5 Inch Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
- Independent Three Link Front End
- Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- Massive 14 Inch Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs up Front
- Massive 13 Inch Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coil Overs in the Back
- Allows for up to 37 Inch Tires w/ Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 38 Inch/40 Inch Tires w/ High Line Fenders
- See Requirements for System Use Below
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
(4) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
(8) Weld on coil over mounts
(4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
(1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
(1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
includes hardware and detailed instructions.
Includes all hardware and detailed instructions
Requires minimum of 67 3/4 WMS with 3.5 Inch Back Space Wheels or minimum of 69 3/4 WMS with 4.5 Inch Back Space Wheels.
Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
Rubicon Edition TJ’s require a new rear driveshaft.
TJ’s equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.) .
Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as Gen Right Comp Tank.
Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.