Our TJ Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade is a race inspired system designed to take abuse. The Off-Road Pro Systems are designed to minimize wear points while taking that punishment! As few as possible OEM mounting points have been used with this system. All control arm connections feature our Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment. The suspension geometry features our tried and true independent front 3 link design. There are no natural binding points, so the suspension cycle is perfectly smooth. No system on the market today is ready for racing or absolute punishment like the Rock Krawler Off-Road Pro Long Arm System.
- Built for taking abuse
- Race inspired system
- 7075-T6 aluminum control arms
- Independent front 3 link design
- Adjustable rear anti squat
- Allows for up to 33 Inch tall tires w/ OEM fenders
- Allows for up to 35 Inch tires w/ flat fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
(4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
(1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
(1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
includes hardware and detailed instructions
1. Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc’s). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60’s and Solid 60’s by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
2. With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
3. Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.